CVA Technology Company Ltd, the operator of the CVA system in Valletta will notify all vehicle owners of any amounts due for access and parking within the Valletta CVA boundary by e-mail or post. The company also offers vehicle owners to receive bill notifications via its website, through SMS and e-mail.
A vehicle owner can log in to CVA’s website after receiving the first bill by post. After logging in, the website provides the options to have a bill notification by e-mail and/or SMS, and a bill delivery by e-mail or by post.
CVA Technology Company Ltd offers an array of payment methods to settle bills for access and parking within the Valletta CVA boundary. These include:
- Payment by post (via cheque if the amount is more than €20)
- Payment via EPOS
- Payment at the CVA office in Marsa (during dedicated office hours)
- Payment through the CVA website via debit / credit cards. Click here (or the Login image above) to pay your bills online
- Payment via a bank transfer and filling the Bank Transfer Form (follow instructions on the page)
- Payment through BOV website from “my Payments” page as shown below: